In order to keep Muddy Paws in a condition that is acceptable to all, we have a couple of rules that we ask our customers to follow:
- Your time slot includes you entering and exiting the field, please respect the next customer by ensuring that you and your dog(s) are have left the facility prior to the end of your time slot.
- Clear up after your dog – a poo bin provided.
- Don’t leave your rubbish on the field, please use the bin provided.
- Do not knowingly use the field if your dog is carrying any form of contagious medical condition.
- You enter Muddy Paws Fields Ltd at your own risk. Any accidents, damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property, is you (the customer) responsibility.
Please bear in mind that:
- Your PIN number is time controlled. It will only allow you to enter and exit the field during your booked time slot.
- Muddy Paws Fields endeavours to provide drinking water for your dog, but if for any reason this isn’t available, we recommend that you bring along some bottled water for your dog.
- If, due to technical or unforeseen circumstances (let’s be honest, the weather in England can be temperamental) Muddy Paws Fields Ltd has to cancel your booking, we will notify customers as soon as possible and rebook / refund as required.
- We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy for all bookings.
- All dogs are required to be kept on their lead while in the car park.